Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's been a long time...

....since I've wanted to throw my phone out the window.  But alas... the time has come.  Of course I won't do it.  At least I still have scruples.

I'm so many things right now.  Angst.  Sad.  Angry.  Emo.  Drunk.  Content.  How does this happen? No one really knows... and if they did, they would soon forget.

My tragedy versus your tragedy - - - who will win?  No one.  We will both lose.  We will both make excuses... "I've been through this, so therefore (and obviously!?) I should be allowed this behavior."

"Um, well, I've been through this, so I get to do this.  Take it or leave it.  This is WHO.  I.  AM."

I was one of those two people, I won't say which one (I was the less douchey sounding one, trust me).  But regardless, they/we both sound CRAZY.

In the end?  So far, no end.  No end in sight.  Phones.  Texting.  Not answering.  Crying.  Feeling free.  Feeling like my emotions are closing in on me.  Suffocating.  Fuck it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment